It has been a while since I did something for any of the Prima Challenges. Originally this was ment for the BAP but I somehow lost it during the process. I still don´t know if I really like it or not. Kind of struggled with the colors...
I have had this paper for quite some time, but haven´t found a suitable project for it. But the colors worked well with the PPP colors so it was a perfect match. I covered it with a thin layer of gesso so the Color Bloom sprays wouldn´t stuck to the paper at once. To add texture I added a bit of Texture Paste (White Sand).
All stamps and flowers from Prima, as well as the alphas.
Skicka en kommentar