How about being creative with some junk? Do you throw away all your offcuts and leftover bit & bobs. Well I do mostly, but occasionally I spare some parts. These ATC cards was something I created the other day with scraps laying around my really messy craft table.
The mini file folder cards from Canvas Corp is something I have had for years but never found good use for. Now I decided to challenge myself and use them for a set of ATC´s. I was inspiered by Fiona Paltridge´s online class for Soul Journey 2018, in which she used a combination of fabric, paper dolls and stamped wings.
My cards was built with burlap & corrugated paper pieces from Canvas Corp The ladies was cut out from patterned papers from 7gypsies and the colorful paper pieces was cut from the papers I have used to cover pieces of art when misting with my Tattered Angels mist.
I stamped butterflies and colored them with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist before fussy cutting them.
I really love how these turned out!
- Canvas Corp ATC Small File Folder Kraft
- Canvas Corp 12x12 E-Flute Kraft
- 7gypsies Gypsy Moments: 12X12 Poses and Reflections Paper
- 7gypsies Architextures™ 8x8 Paper Pad
- Canvas Corp Burlap Fringe - Natural Burlap
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Capri Blue
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Marmalade
- Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist - Firefly
- IndigoBlu Stamp Set - Butterfly Collector
- 7 Dots Studio Stickers (old).
Skicka en kommentar