October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and what better than creating a card inspired by Lindy´s color challenge for a dear friend surviving the disease.
I love the color combination - pinks and orange - what can go wrong?
For the base I used shades of pink & orange magicals & mists before adding texture with a stencil from AB Studio and paper paste.
I embossed the foliage with light pink & sparkly black embossing powder before using them together with flowers & chipboard to create a gorgeous cluster.
You find the challenge here!
- Lindy´s Cotton Candy Pink Shimmer Spray
- Lindy´s Mango Mania Flat Spray
- Lindy´s Hag´s Wart Orange Shimmer Spray
- Lindy´s Magicals Cotton Candy Pink
- Lindy´s Chateau Rose embossing powder
- Black Forest Embossing Powder
- AB Studio Stencil id-146
- Flowers/Gem stones/Chipboards etc