25 maj 2015
Easy Wedding Thank You Cards - Canvas Corp Brands
It doesn´t need to be difficult and time consuming to make your own thank you cards. Just with a few supplies and a bit of fantasy you can make an item that looks more personal and a ready printed card.
I made an easy step-by-step on how I created my "Thank You" tags.
1. Use a ready made tag as your guide when you draw as many "new" tags as you need on the back of your chosen paper. I used this lovely White & Kraft Lace Paper. Cut out the printed tags.
2. Distress the edges on your patterned paper with a edge scraper before you glue them on the ready made tags. Now it´s time to be really creative! Find a shape that you like - I chose a heart! Take a sturdy paper that takes water good and draw several shapes using your chosen one as the template. Then apply ink with a brush. I used Glimmer Mist in the color Red Chillies that I deluted with a bit of water.
3. Take a couple of paper scraps and stamp a sentiment (on the back if you like me used the same patterned paper for everything). Cut out your painted shapes.
4. Highlight your stamped cards with a white pencil if needed. I like the effect on my cards. Glue on your painted shapes on the tags. Add dimensional squares on the back of your stamped cards and then add them on top of your shapes.
5. Finish off your project by adding some sort of ribbon or string.
Material from Canvas Home Basics & Tattered Angels.
Thanks for stepping by today!
Prenumerera på: Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Skicka en kommentar